Red Soil Constructions is proudly an 100% Queensland owned and run construction company that services the Government, Defence, Energy and Agricultural sectors.
The company holds certification for ISO 9001:2015, AS/NZS 4801:2001/OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015 and is managed by an experienced project management team with over 50 years experience in the construction industry. Our experience and industry knowledge enables us to excel as industry service providers.
The company delivers client solutions ranging from one-day asset maintenance projects to projects valued up to $2 million dollars. Red Soil Constructions assesses project requirements and works with clients to find the optimal solution to their needs, and scales up as required.
Based in the Surat Basin region for the last 10 years our company is well situated to continue working throughout the Darling Downs and Surat, Cooper, and Bowen Basins, including providing local and remote services for existing and new clients.
Examples of successful projects
- construction of new nurses' building in Dalby for Arrow Energy.
- reroof of agricultural sheds in the South Burnett.
- concrete work for storage facilitiy sheds in Dalby.
- vaccuum excavation to identify underground utilities for Arrow Energy.
- repairs to existing water clarifier tank at the Tara Water Treatment Plant for Western Downs Regional Council. This work included isolation and disconnecting pipes and flanges so tank could be lifted by crane onto fabricated steel stands to make safe for inspection and repair work. Work completed included grinding back rusted areas at base, treating welded seams with rust sealer and painting refurbished areas with epoxy paint. Once rectification work was completed tank was lowered back onto rubber isolation material to stop oxidization from the conrete. Reconnection of all plumbing flanges and pipes with new gaskets was then completed, and power reinstated and tested.
- removal of existing bore water tank and replace with new water tank. Installation of tank at heights, completion of required pipework and maintenance including removal of surface rust to I beams and required maintenance. Works completed at Dulacca for Western Downs Regional Council.
- box gutter repair on Wandoan small reservoir for Western Downs Regional Council.
- igloo replacement on Gas site.
- piperack maintenance and repair for Arrow Energy.
- cubical slabs for Stowe Electrical at Amberley Airbase.
- concrete foundations, anchor blocks and other concrete works for Senex Energy.
- many varied concrete works including concrete slabs, anchor supports, concrete rectification, construct anchor supports and bunded area works for clients including Arrow Energy, Senex Energy, Eneraque, Supagas and Sodexo.